Reliacard is a prepaid card that allows customers to make withdrawals at ATMs. If a customer has exceeded the number of withdrawal attempts allowed on their Reliacard, they may still be able to get cash back at a store. The customer should speak with the cashier about their situation and see if they can work out a payment plan.
This is determined by the store’s policy, as some may allow more than one withdrawal per day, while others may not. Talk to a customer service representative to find out exactly what their policy is.
What is Reliacard?
The Reliacard is a reloadable, prepaid debit card issued by U.S. Bank. Reliacard provides an electronic option for receiving your government agency payments. It is not a credit card but works similarly to other prepaid debit cards.
U.S. Bank Reliacard Frequently asked Questions
1. When will I get My Reliacard?
We’re working closely with participating states to get the cards distributed as quickly as possible. Once we receive the file from the state, we mail your Reliacard within two business days. Please allow seven to ten days for the postal service to deliver the card to you. Check with your state agency for more information on unemployment claim processing or other government benefit payments.
2. How do I Activate My Reliacard once I Receive it?
You can activate your card on the Reliacard website or on the mobile app
- To activate your card on the Reliacard website, click Activate Card.
- From the mobile app, click Setup Online Access/Activate New Card.
- You will be prompted to create a password.
– Choose one that is at least eight characters long and includes at least one of each: an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a special character.
– Avoid having sequential numbers, such as 1234, or repeating characters, such as 111 or aaa.
– Carefully enter your password.
– Keep your password in a safe place for future reference.
3. How can I Pay My bills with My Reliacard?
- Log in to usbankreliacard.com.
- Go to the top navigation bar and click, Manage Money.
- Click, Pay Bills.
- Select the company (the payee) you want to pay from the payee list. If you can’t find the company, you can manually enter the payee name by clicking on, Add a Payee
- Enter the amount you want to pay and select the payment date.
- Click on the Review and Pay button.
You may like to read about the Reverse mortgage commonwealth bank
Please remember to schedule your mortgage payment or rent payment at least five business days before the due date. For more information, please review the Bill Pay Service section in the Cardholder Agreement. Read more articles on activateenter.